Halloween has always been for the kids, but lately more and more adults plan and participate in Halloween costume parties, decorated houses and lawns. Dressing up and pretending to be someone or something else can be fun and liberating. I received an email entitled "Why Dogs Bite Their Owners" and it showed pictures of pets dressed up in funny, silly, and some unbelievable outfits. Who does that to those poor animals, hmmmm...sorry but I do. Yes, I have dressed up the dogs year after year. Though most of the outfits are handmade, and most are extremely easy because let's face it, these dogs are not models and they will not sit still long. Usually the hardest part is getting the picture.
This year Bandit, Bogart and Otto were SEE NO EVIL, HEAR NO EVIL, SPEAK NO EVIL
almost a totum pole replication.....yes, the costume was simple, but try and get these guys to pose like this...it isn't easy!
Here are a few costumes from years past: 99, 100 and 101 Dalmations (My Favorite!)

Santa and Reindeer

Ghoulie

LIONS
.jpg)
Security Guard

The Caped Crusaders
Don't they all look happy in all their outfits!
No comments:
Post a Comment